How To Create Powerful Successful Self Talk
7 Steps to Positive Self-Talk
Positive Self Talk Can Help you Win the Race or the Day
Best Examples of Self-Talk
What To Say When You Talk to Yourself
Self-Talk: A positive Intervention Under Construction
Self-Talk: Effective on and off the Field
A great book should leave you…slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. – William Styron
Books were my pass to personal freedom…I learned to read at age three, and soon discovered there was a whole world to conquer that went beyond our farm in Mississippi – Oprah Winfrey
Read the best books first, or you may not have a chance to read them at all. –Henry David Thoreau
After a long day at one of his various jobs, he would read far into the night. A steadfast purpose sustained him. – Doris Kearns Goodwin refering to Abraham Lincoln
It’s not that I don’t like people. It’s just that when I’m in the company of others – even my nearest and dearest – there always comes a moment when I’d rather be reading a book. –Maureen Corrigan
Where do I find the time for not reading so many books? –Karl Kraus
Want to find time to read? Fall in book love. Seek out books that fire your passions. Follow your intellect and your heart. Then time will find you. Steve Leveen
The book should be a ball of light in one’s hand –Ezra Pound
The right books are like crowbars for our imaginations. When we find ourselves stuck at some place in life, the right book can pry open our inner idea banks. –Pat Williams
Books I found, had the power to make time stand still, retreat, or fly into the future. –Jim Bishop
If you can read, you can empathize, luxuriate, take a chance, have a laugh, hit the road, witness history, become enlightened, turn the page, and do it all again. –Oprah Winfrey
People don’t realize how a man’s whole life can be changed by one book. –Malcom X
People who read are people who achieve. What are you life goals? It doesn’t matter if you’re ten or one hundred and ten; it’s never too late to attain those goals. Books help you get there. – Pat Williams
Books inspire change. Dramatic, powerful periods in our lives are often triggered by a book – or books – we’ve read. –Pat Williams
The stories that last are those that have proved their power to stir the imagination of all kinds of conditions of men. – Walt Disney
What goes into the mind comes out in a life. –Motto of Christian Booksellers Association
It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. –S. I. Hayakawa
Books develop that uniqueness by exposing us to the ideas, experiences, and wisdom of those who’ve been down the paths we’re on. – Pat Williams
Books are the best source of mind aerobics known to date. -Pat Williams
We read to train the mind, the fill the mind, to rest the mind, to recreate the mind, or to escape the mind. –Holbrook Jackson
What I know for sure is that reading opens you up. It exposes you and gives you access to anything your mind can hold. – Oprah Winfrey
One sure window into a person’s sould is his reading list. –Mary B. W. Tabor
Where one begins by burning books, one will end up burning people. –Heinrich Heine
What we become depends on what we read after all of the professors have finished with us. The greatest university of all is a collection of books. –Thomas Carlyle
Reading seems like such a simple skill, but it holds back many people in college. Once you can read competently, you have a chance to be educated, but not until. –John McKay
I fear the day when the technos decide that paper books are obsolete and we are reading from PC screens and iPods and eBooks, and we never again experience the little rush of opening a new book and cracking the spine and smelling the print and diving deep into the thoughts of the writer. –Suzanne Somers
The purpose of books is to trap the mind into doing its own thinking. –Christopher Morley
Too much TV-watching can harm children’s ability to learn and even reduce their chances of getting a college degree, three new studies suggest in the latest effort to examine the effects of television on children. –Lindsey Tanner
According the U.S. Census Bureau, the adults around you are likely to spend seventeen times as many hours watching the tube as they do reading books. –Bill O’Reilly
A wise person is hungry for knowledge, while the fool feeds on trash. –Proverbs 15:14 (NLT)
Old minds are like horses; you must exercise them if you wish to keep them in working order. –John Adams, second president of the U.S.
The things you’re looking for, Montag, are in the world, but the only way the average chap will see 99 percent of them is in a book. – Professor Faber in Fahrenheit 451
Language is the soul of the intellect, and reading is the essential process by which that intellect is cultivated beyond the commonplace experiences of everyday life…Reading is a means of thinking with another person’s mind; it forces you to stretch your own. –Charles Scribner, Jr.
Here is a list of money affirmations. Use this list to generate your own ideas so that you can create a list of your own money affirmations. The more personalized the affirmations are, – the better. Affirmations are really another type of positive belief system. If you’re interested in learning about the process of overcoming your limiting beliefs click here.
1. I deserve to earn a lot of money and to be wealthy.
2. I deserve to earn money by pursuing my passion and life purpose.
3. I am worthy of earning X dollars per month, and X dollars per year.
4. My income always increases over time.
5. Money comes to me easily through the services and products that I provide to others.
6. Money is a reward for providing great value to others.
7. Money is simply a consented contract in which we agree to pay or collect money for something we perceive as valuable.
8. Wealth comes to those who purse their passion relentlessly.
9. The bigger the problems you can solve for people, the more money you will earn.
10. I am always in charge of earning exactly how much money I need and want.
11. By embracing my passions and offering my skill sets to the public I am able to earn X dollars per month.
12. I always have access to an abundance of money.
13. I deserve to be wealthy. I deserve to be rich. I deserve to be financially free and independent.
14. There will always be an abundance of money.
15. I am always able to solve my own money problems to ensure that I have what I need.
16. I always have enough money to give to my favourite charities and others who are in need.
17. I always give myself permission to buy the things that are most important to me in life.
18. I always manage and invest my money carefully.
19. The better I manage my money, the more money I attract into my life.
20. My self-worth is growing every single day and every single moment.